Wednesday, April 16, 2003

finished

I finished my engineering processes cannon today. The professor told me it was better than most. That put me in a good mood. I didn't have enough time to shower after class and before lunch and chem. When I got back Jess made an exclamation about how dirty I was. You gotta love EP like that. I just got back from chem and slept 3/4 of the class. My notes are quite pretty though. I hope I didn't miss much. I really need to work on staying awake in that class. It's so hard.

I went to sleep early last night. Well 2am. I haven't been to sleep that early in forever. And I had a muffin for breakfast today. Another plus.

This leads me to be slightly forgetting about my horrible day yesterday and not being in such a rotten mood. But don't get me wrong. I still don't feel as happy as I used to.

1 comment:

  1. rukkyg (LiveJournal)April 16, 2003 at 2:39 AM

    i'm glad you're feeling happier, and i can definitely tell

    ReplyDelete