Saturday, May 10, 2003

home

i'm home. the drive seemed quick because i slept a lot. 1.5 hrs was not enough last night. i wish i had more time at school with friends after finals and before leaving. i wish i wasn't sick yesterday. my breathing is not so good today. i should go take inhalers, but that requires movement.
for my return home my mom made me my favorite meal. ribs!!!!! oooo they were sooooooo good. i was eating with the family and then they were done and i was eating and then timmy went to get in shower and i was still eating and then dad went outside to clean leaves but mom sat with me more while i ate but she was done then she cleaned up everything else and then she put the ribs away so i had to be done eating. ahhh just like old times.
it's quite sad w/o dave around. I'm glad i started to feel better after dinner last night so i wasn't totally miserable for our last night together. i am relieved that classes are done so far. grades aren’t' as good as i wanted. they are better than i expected. my mom is disappointed.

1 comment: