Friday, May 9, 2003

my head

walks slower than me no matter how slow i walk. the room actually spun today during the physics final. i used up tons of tissues during the final and all day. i didn't get an A. The test was evil. i might have done better if i wasn't so sick. i was sick last week. i'm not allowed to get so sick this week.

I usually love to pack but now i keep having to rest because my head hurts. I'm sad because now i don't have fun packing. i look foreward to packing all year and then it's not fun. quite disappointing!

So maggie went to her physics professor and said she needed 3 more points to get a B and showed him her second test, so he said "let me see what i can do" and then he gave her 4 more points so she got the points she needed for a B w/o the final. I had a high B before the final. I'm not so sure now. Gravester left the final and checked the box not to grade it. i thought that i worked on it so much that i was going to finish it.

i'm such a slacker. i didn't post yesterday.

time to go pack



note: i do not have my speakers turned on!

No comments:

Post a Comment