Friday, June 20, 2003

o the pain

I can't work until Tuesday. I am to rest. The x-ray results will be learned in 3 business days. She perscribed me some medicine. I think plantar fasciitis is what she called it. I have a paper with excercises to do and stuff but that is downstairs and i'm not going to go get it. I was also given a perscription. It's naproxen the generic for naprosyn. a 500mg tabled to take twice a day. it's the same as i had for my jaw. so i know it's for pain and not inflamation. If it still bothers me in a few weeks I am to go back.
in the packet i got it has excercises for me to do and it says that the worst pain is in the morning and that is correct.

1 comment:

  1. anonymous (LiveJournal)June 20, 2003 at 1:11 AM

    Thats What I Had! stay tough, its completely curable=)

    ReplyDelete