Wednesday, June 4, 2003

well

today i went in to work and they had another hostess. so they send me home. i get like no hours aymore and she said she would give me lots. they better not steal any of my days away next week. i really want to talk to her about ala cart serving. This week I will work 4 shifts and only get about 14 hours. Work is crazy. I wish there were jobs elsewhere. so now dave doesn't have a job. that's just crazy. i didn't get much sleep last night and i went back to sleep after my first alarm. i actually woek up on my own at 9:58 checked when my alarm was going to go off (10:04) so i went back to sleep. then after that went off i went back to sleep again and had to wait for second one ot go off. then i woek up at 10:15 and all my alarms went off way before that so i guess i went back to sleep again. I woke up early for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment