Saturday, November 15, 2003

spending

i spend too much money. i impulse bought a computer a few days ago. well it should be shipped out on monday to me. i still can't check my order status so i'm not sure what is up. i order the monitor from another company. that has been shipped out and expected delivery is on nov 17th. i'm excited about it all.

ied sucks and i can't take my group. things i've done can't be used.

i'm quite stressed. 24 helps me be not stressed. i love that show. i have 8 more hours to watch in the 2nd season then i can start this season. we will be caught up by thanksgiving.

duct tape is my new best friend.

1 comment:

  1. kbredxiii (LiveJournal)November 15, 2003 at 6:56 AM

    1. Our IED groups can be tough!
    2. Wish there were more people like you with the right morals.
    3. De-stressors are essential to this semester.

    ReplyDelete