Saturday, December 27, 2003

ahhhh

I started at 11 today. the day started off easy. nice easy party of 24 poeple. mrs divorchak's (sp) daughter had the bridal shower. then we had to set up for a 40 at 4:30. i had 2 tables the whole lunch. then aroudn 4:25, judy realized stuff needed done since the banquet servers weren' tthere yet and the party arrived at 4:30. i had to do that and i got new tables. then i had tables in 2 different rooms. dinner was very very hectic. then a table had to wait liek over an hr for their food and said they were so pissed off they couldn't even eat. which they didnt. their dinner and drinks were free. i think they should have tipped me. i was very busy today. i had late tables so others ended up helping with my side work. i feel bad about that. like really bad cuz i always get mad when i have to do stuff for other people. i still need to be tipped out for the party iw as working this afternoon. i worked almost 12 hours today. i made 101 in tips then i tipped out the bar 5 bucks even tho the two bartenders that got me most of my drinks walked out. also tonight a cook got fired because he was drunk and then got in a fist fight with one manager. he did get one punch in to the face of chris. john mcdonald has come to work drunk before but this time he came in sober and ended up drunk. that is quite frightening. after i punched out today i noticed that chris never punched me out yesterday. what a loser. he said he would. now i have to get that straightened out. that's 5.9 hours they need to add and fix.

as i was telling kevin and vinnie that tonight was my last night cuz they wont let me come back after new years eve, john swope (former manager that returned) asked if he could see me when i had a minute. i went over and he asked when i was leaving for Philadelphia and then when i said Tuesday mornign he asked if i could work tomorrow and monday if he needs me.

now tomorrow i have to call at 9am to see if lisa is better or if i have to work for her. which is totally crazy. they should call me. i dont wake up by 9. then on monday he wants me to come in and help decorate for new years eve. well since new years eve is wed i thought he woudl want me in the evening so i would get to sleep in but no he wants me in there at 9am. he wants me in my normal work attire too so that he could use me if he needs me. nobody is even in the place at 9am. i won't show up until at least 9:15 because i dont want to get there and not be able to punch in.

my feet hurt. i'm so tired. luckily i got 8 hours of sleep last night

3 comments:

  1. rukkyg (LiveJournal)December 27, 2003 at 2:00 PM

    that's gay
    call at 9 am
    u shoulda said something
    i woulda said i don't wak eup that early unless i gotta work so can u call me if u need me

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)December 27, 2003 at 2:09 PM

    i did say something to that effect and said i was going out to eat with my family so i could only work in the evening or only work in the afternoon. i did prefer morning when talking to them but my mom says i want to go out to lunch not dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mags114 (LiveJournal)December 28, 2003 at 12:29 PM

    craziness thats all i can say... 9am...ahhh

    ReplyDelete