Wednesday, December 10, 2003

wednesday

I finished my strengths final after two hours. if i would have stayed longer i wouldn't have been able to figure out what i was iffy on anyway.

last night i could not fall asleep. i felt like i was spinning when i was laying in bed. my held was going forward in the counterclockwise direction. it lasted well over 20 minutes. i'm gettin a cold and it sucks. i'm nto sneezing all that much yet.

i was tired before. nto so tired now. i get to make a list of what i need to study for physics then hop to it. o i dont want to take it but o i do. i dont know. i know i won't get an A. i dont know why i try. it's just wasting two of my days.

my dad always asks a million questions. the other day i got him and asked him a million questions so he didn't get all his questions in. my posting keeps getting interrupted becuase he keeps talking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment