Monday, January 12, 2004

today

this is definitely a record for my laptop being off. i haven't turned it on since i shut it down friday night before i came to school. there are a few downfalls. i dont have my money file or my weight chart on this computer yet. also i want to add pictures to my website but they are all on my laptop.

well today was the first day of classes and i only had one so far. it was econ. it was originally in nason classroom now it's all they way in lowe 4034. and i'm dropping it. now i'm down to 16 credits. i guess that is better anyway. i might add another class.

today pb's boxes came of the stuff he shipped from home. one 34 lb box and one 32 lb box. he also got his jcpenney order. i went to pick up one while he was buying a thermal book. the lady gave me the heavy one and the jcpenny order. it was really fun trying to open the doors carrying. then i found dave and he carried the last one. but i helped with that one too. my arms are still weak from my heavy bag traveling on saturday. i need some of my muscle back. now the common room is a mess with everythign from the boxes. most of it goes to his place.

i have embedded control at 2 today. i don't know who will be in my class or who will be my partner. i hope to get there early so someone will have to sit with me instead of the other way around. i wish i was smart with this class so that i didn't have to worry about getting a smart partner.

tonight we are going to troy pub for dinner.

i still have to change my meal plan sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment