Tuesday, March 30, 2004

i'm only guaranteed a 26% in thermal cuz we only took one of 3 tests so far and also didn't take the final and have multiple homeworks not done yet or returned. also that's with a guess of how many more homeworks we will have left in the semester.

i already updated my weight graph with my weights on my laptop but i think i have some typed on a post it on my desktop so i have to check those. i forget to weigh myself a lot. i'm quite a slacker and my weight graph isn't as pretty.

i still want dinner and to organize the place and i have to work on urp report writing and i have to work on my writing stories and i have to learn litec for my final that i will be taking exactly one week from now (38 min into and probably done with what i know so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment