Monday, May 3, 2004

i just figured

a B is very unlikely in thermal even w/ studying all day. A B is also unlikely in dynamics but I have to study and I could get that B. But if i spend all my time studying thermal, I won't get my B in dynamics or my B in thermal. And that would pose a problem. So now I have to decide if I could really pull of B's in both or if I should forget about thermal. The final is 3 hours long and 6 questions. All our other tests were 2 hours long and three questions. That also adds to the scariness. I need an 82 to get a B and a 49 to get a C in thermal. In dynamics i need a 92 for an A, 66 for a B, ~30 for a C. I really need to be above the cutoff points. It's no fun having my grade end in a 9 so then it's the lower grade not the higher one. argh for that twice last semester.

ok so maybe i wont just quit studying thermal. argh. maybe i'll study all day. i just woke up an hr ago. i still have to find time to move and stuff in there. that's why i have to study dynamics today. i have to meet with landlord on wed at noon to get keys and then i believe we are changing some utility stuff and who knows. i think it said it would take the better part of an hour. But taking better part of an hour my be on friday. i dont know how long it will take on wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment