Wednesday, July 28, 2004

work

today i checked my time log and it was all screwy and i was clocked in when i wasn' tthere and i wans't clocked in when i was there.  i dont know if they will figure it out ot fix it.  if they don't i have liek 5 more hours than i should have.  When I hit the overtime, they will probably notice since they dont like overtime. 

today i learned of the many pay differences for the same job at work. and people that have been there awhile make less than new people.  someone that started after me makes more than me! and he's such a slacker and doenst do any work.  argh  peole that have worked there longer than me make less than me.  someone had 2 raises and still makes less than me.  there is also pay discrpencies in the management pay too.  the one manager is really mad about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment