Monday, September 6, 2004

o my

today i woke up and my throat hurt.  i was truly thinking about calling in sick.  but i decided against it.  i get there and devon is not there.  then at 11 the driver calls in sick.  so at 11:45 there is me and a manager  when there should be 4-5 people there.  i was making pizzas cutting pizzas and waiting on my tables.  so good thing i didn't call in sick i guess.  today tom asked me to sign my review.  he said i got one of the highest but he will go over it with me later.  i got "OT"  for on target.  aparently there is on target, below target, and above target.  when he asked me to sign it he only todl me to sign it and didnt' tell me what it was.  i had to ask.  then i left and in the car i was eating my pizza talkign to timmy on the phone as i realized that i forgot to get my tips from credit card slips.  so i went back in and they thought i was crazy.  and i got $9.53 from them.  good thing i remembered.  my head hurts now and has hurt almost all day.  the first thing i ate or drank today was at 5:15ish

No comments:

Post a Comment