Saturday, October 2, 2004

TENroaches: my roommate just came back and asked me to delete that entry from my livejournal
SmilinColleen: haha

i'll copy it here
Drunks [02 Oct 2004|04:18am]
My roommate came back tonight so drunk, he couldn't do much of anything, not even keep his eyes facing toward the same direction. He had to have someone help him pick out his stuff to take a shower, and when he came back, he dropped his keys outside the door, when the door was unloocked. When I went to go to the bathroom, I found his dirty underwear lying outside the door on the floor and kicked them in, and in the bathroom, I saw his bath towel still hanging in there (he's sleeping at this point), and when I came back, I saw a puddle coming under the door from the inside, so I opened to see what it was, and I couldn't tell where it came from, ut i know my bath towel ended up soaking in it. So I went to the bathroom and wrung it out. The puddle wasn't there when I left to the bathroom, and my towel wasn't on the floor when I left, so maybe my roommate woke up, peed on the door, and threw my towel on it (since he left his in the bathroom), and got back in bed, since his position in bed was different when I returned from when I left. And now that I'm looking for his underwear to think if I should kick them back out to teach him not to come back here all drunk to mess stuff up, his underwear aren't on the floor anymore, so he HAD to have awakened. So I probably have his pee on my hands right now from my towel.

I just went to wash my hands, and on the way out, I took note that the door is wet from about crotch-level down. Then when I returned, my roommate started talking in his sleep, but the words weren't real words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment