Saturday, January 29, 2005

updates

Thursday night I had a bunch to do.  I didnt' do it all.  I spent forever doing my one subject of homework. i still didn't figure anything out. I was so mad and upset htat i couldnt figure it out. I coudl barely even go to sleep.  so I decided to read a lttle of the sexual homocides book for psych class.  it sure made me feel so much better.  it's crazy.  i'm so messed up in the head. the more i read the more i think that dave's brother is gonna kill someone someday. O and today I learned that he's in rehab again. Dave's mom called him to talk for awhile.  She would not tell him any more info.
Last night work was crazy.  I didn't get to eat when I first got there.  I didn't get to eat until about 11pm.  I was starving and getting a headache from not having anything to eat or drink.  We were so busy.  Carry-out and delivery were soo busy.  It was taking 50 minutes for people to get their food.  Pizzas were made but weren't able to fit into the oven.

I still have my errands to run that I did'nt get to wed or thurs or fri.  I still have to fill out my security clearance and start writing my report for msl.  I have to meet my group tomorrow at 4:30 aka right after work. 

Tonight I worked 8 hours.  I had a part of 37 walk in w/o calling in advance.  They told me it would be 20 to 25 people.  They were a little off.  They took over half the place.  I didn't wait on any other tables while I had them and then I got a 6% tip off of them.  They were so messy.  They took food from the salad bar to mix with their drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment