Tuesday, February 8, 2005

it's late

i never get as much done as I want. Classes are hard and suck so it makes them seem harder. My mechanisms homework is due in a week instead of three days so i dont have to start that for awhile.
I'm hot right now but this sweatshirt is comfy. o the dilemas.

I didn't go to work study tonight. i didn't get EMD done which I thought I would have not going. I think i'll wake up earlier than I need to and go to office hours. But I'm also afraid of that because I dont know enough to ask specific questions and professors ask questions back and i'll get all nervous and wont be able to answer what i do know. I'm going to the mall tomorrow after class. Trips anywhere always take up so much of my day. I also have film at sam's club that needs to be picked up. I don't know how good everythign will turn out. it was film from the photoclub a few years ago. It has pictures from january 2003 on there and i finished it in august 2004. I think that is the longest ever i've gone on one roll of film. I can't upload pictures to akwire and can't figure out why it wont let me log in. I dont have that many pictures of recent times though so nobody is missing much.

I was going to be asleep by 2am tonight. 2am at the very latest. there goes that one. last night i wanted to go to sleep by midnght but i didnt' get off aim until 1:35ish. I was talking to JCal about alcohol. Then today I slept through about an hour and 10 min of my first class (hr and 20 min long class). o man it was so hard to stay awake. i did stay awake in engineering econ today for the first time ever but i got out my computer and talked on aim. less than half the kids showed up today for that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment