Tuesday, March 29, 2005

EVILNESS

e-mail at 7:40 am
Since many people have suffered due to the Fourbar program, I am extending the deadline to Wed 10 am.

I am hopeful that this amount of time will allow people to attend class today (Tuesday) since we will start cams and this info is importnat for the last test and I would like to see everyone there today!!

Steve


I DIDN'T GET THE PROGRAM TO WORK. I WORKED ON IT FOR HOURS. I DID NOT STUDY FOR MY OTHER TEST AT ALL. I FINALLY WENT TO SLEEP TO GET A FEW HOURS AND WAKE UP TO THAT E-MAIL. He's crazy thinking people actually didn't have done what they were going ot hand in by that time of the morning. I guess some people that didn't figure out the program still want to work on it more or something.

I'M SO MAD

i didn't get enough sleep. I'm so tired. I'm sicker today.

No comments:

Post a Comment