Friday, March 4, 2005

now

i don't think listening to music through headphones around your neck is a good idea. but aparently that other kid in this classroom right now thinks so.

I called work before class today. I'm not going to waitress tonight. I'm just going to hostess. I knew they'd be hurting for people and i figured I could still do a little. My nose is very red and raw looking now though. I dont know how customers will like that.

I got out of my last class an hour early so i spent all of that time until now (50 minutes) catching up on LJ reading. Now i am all caught up and have nothing to do in my next class. maybe i should just turn in my homework and leave.

I'm going to upload some pictures and post them on here.

2 comments:

  1. tenroaches (LiveJournal)March 4, 2005 at 2:41 PM

    gets rawer than other people's because other people blow their noses, but you just wipe yours twice a second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 4, 2005 at 5:09 PM

    i blow mine too. mine my nose just has more liquid than other people's

    ReplyDelete