Saturday, April 30, 2005

crazy night

i'm tired. i slept for 10 hours but those 10 hours weren't so good. i woke up twice in a full body sweat.  my nose is all stuffed up now. i had a really weird/bad dream. i kept sorta waking up and then it would slightly change but be the same dream. in it my cousin jared died and i dotn know why. nobody would ever tell me.  there was something about uncle henry's obituary even tho he died 3 years back (which he never did). and some magical reasons the obituaries from that day were on my camera so I still had them. I dont mean i took pictures of the obituary but that there was this cardboardy thing outlining my camera that had them on it.  then i forget what exactly happened but i was scrapbooking down the street and doing something and opening a new scrapbook material then i drove home but th enext second i was running back there ..well walking then running and ridge, from the bold and the beautiful was after me. then the alarm went off (set it for 1pm)  crazy dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment