Friday, April 8, 2005

most of what the lost post was

I had a weird dream last night. I was at home but people were there from school. There were all these new stores opening and I was goign to go shopping at them with Chrissy. Later her coat ended up at my house. Also during this my grandma (the one that's already dead) was dying and we were supposed to talk to her and stuff. After I talked to her my mom made fun of me for how i talked to her. There was more but I mostly forget it.

There are only three and a half weeks left in the semester. I have so many projects and stuff that still need to be started and finished. I'm going to die. I need to make an updated calendar for Tom of my work availability.

3 comments:

  1. tenroaches (LiveJournal)April 9, 2005 at 5:07 AM

    You say "already dead" like the one who's alive is dying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tenroaches (LiveJournal)April 9, 2005 at 5:08 AM

    Mah bizzle. You were saying that because she was dying in the dream, but she's already dead. I didn't even finish the sentence before commenting. And I still haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)April 9, 2005 at 5:12 AM

    those kinds of comments work for me then I get more comments

    ReplyDelete