Monday, May 23, 2005

when i showed people how much of a nerd i am i got:
OreoFuchi: oh my god
KBRedXIII: woah, I see, this is a list of outfits
SmilinColleen: and the day i wore it
SmilinColleen: so like now just new stuff or anything
SmilinColleen: i could color code new stuff
KBRedXIII: lol, funny b/c mom was saying I should pick out all my outfits on the weekends so I don't have to search at night
SmilinColleen: and also link them
SmilinColleen: oooo
SmilinColleen: that's an idea

now i got a new idea.  i'll show you later. i dotn think i can actually link it up  right cuz it's pulling the pics from my harddrive

but i have an excel file of each day this summer.  then i highlighted the weekend days.  i marked down what i wore that day (even the shoes) and if i took / take a pic of me that day i'll link it in.  i just learned the link business today.

No comments:

Post a Comment