Saturday, July 2, 2005

dream

we were at school. for some reason I moved a lot of my stuff into Chrissy's room/apt. so i had tons of stuff to move out. then moving out daddy came up and there was the van, the cavalier, and pb's car. but see the "school" we were moving out and the area was  like the area around gram's but it was still the poly as the school. but timmy was there and a mysterious older brother, who wasn't mike. and i still had classes so we had to pause packing and stuff.  then the cavalier was stolen cuz my older brother left the keys in it or something. i was in class so he was unpacking his stuff somewhere. but the weird thing was i had this remote/cell phone looking thing that was something that belonged to the car. i was trying to use it to figure somethign out and it didn't wlcome me it welcomed a Brian H H.  but then the enxt try my thing was totally disabled. so whoever stole the car was reprogramming stuff but then locked me out. there was some more packing and loading into cars and i couldnt get a hold of chrissy to get my stuff out of her place. i was trying to call her but her cell phone wasn't active anymore. i was trying to figure out if she went home for a few days or not. but then we went to her apt anyway and she had most of my stuff in this little entry way into her house so we could pack up most of my stuff without her. i was trying to figure out what was still inher place but i woke up. cuz it was all crazy. like before class i had packed up most of my stuff in her place, but i left a pile in th emiddle of the floor of stuff i didnt' have time to move before class  but none of that was what she had in her entryway waiting for me to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment