Friday, July 15, 2005

i got there . they said i didnt' have an appointment. i did and i told them stuff. then they remembered it was their fault not mine  cuz the dr remembers me scheduling it.  then they squeezed me in. but before tha ti had to resign soe stuff and they have me a paper and it had on there "wisdom teeth removal" so i told her that wasn't it
o man it was in sane.  they drugged me up. i swear they shot me up w/ novocaine.  i'm in a bit of pain now and all numb like that one time i had novocaine. my smile looks funny. i took a pic. my arm feels weak where thy shot me up with allt he medicine. i asked the girl to write it all down for me so she did. one of them was to give me amnesia so i wouldnt remember it.

i remember them puttig this paper over my head with a hole in it for the surgery tho. that's the last thing. but i barely remember anything up to that point from the point of gettin shot up w/ 4 drugs.

2 comments:

  1. iamoddd (LiveJournal)July 15, 2005 at 9:14 AM

    I hope they did the right thing to your mouth.

    Are you gonna post the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)July 15, 2005 at 9:32 AM

    i will. i took a few. but it's not fun to sit yet and my camera is still downstairs. but one will be posted within 24 hours.

    i got a fever. my mom even asked the dr (well his nurse) if i should have one she said no .
    also the doctor said he would call to check up on me this afternoon. i think it's past afternoon and no call.

    ReplyDelete