Sunday, August 14, 2005

fun

my mom laughed at us today. cuz we were hitting apples into the woods with a wiffleball bat and having so much fun with it. i'm still sore from doing that 2 days ago. i got this huge blister on my left big toe. next time i weill wear my new balance and not my sandals. the blister skin was all pealed and buched up before i found it. i actually took off my shoe in teh grass and then still played w/o looking at it. (timmy was pitching to me and i was hitting them). that's probably the first time in 20 years i was outside in the grass in my barefeet. the blister still stings constantly. that hs to be my biggest blister ever. also i practically never wear sandals (granted these sandals dont even show my toes.  even with the blister it was tons of fun. carl came over too. i think next time we will buy another bat. we only have 1 good one. we even shook lots of apples from the tree when we ran out. we had a heaping 5 gallon bucket full, then about half bucket full, then heaping bucket full and about 15 extra that wouldnt fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment