Tuesday, September 6, 2005

today

I'm so tired. I had 3 mini naps today. One in Advanced Heat Transfer, then one in the library after that class, then one in Finite Elements.  I stayed awake in PD3.  Our PD3 is awful.  It's worse than the other classes.  We have to stand up when we talk every single time.  No other class does that or should I say no other section of the same class.  I have things I woudl say but I wont because of that.  Then she tells us how we answered the question and our posture etc. She critiques us.  Then we had a group meeting today.  It was pretty productive.  I have to write a paper but at least it's not worth a grade or at least the sylabus doesnt show it to be worth a grade. I also have a review test Friday. Crazy. I have to review a lot.

I want to put up a more recent picture for here. out of all three of mien the newest is 2 years old. one is 3 years old and the other is about 3.5 years old.

Today I had a tough time waking up for class at 8:30 now tomorrow I have to be at GE at 8 which means we are leaving here at 7:15. Oh boy.

1 comment:

  1. at least at the bottom of the stair case instead of at the union. we'd have to leave 15 minutes earlier.

    ReplyDelete