Sunday, October 23, 2005

busy

just took a 4 hr nap, now it's work and dinner time. 

this coming week is extremely busy.
my free time is monday 6-9, tues 4-5:30, wed after 3, thursday a few hours, and friday 2-4

also i was asked to go shopping with someone. i have 3 interviews this week which require prep but i did nto schedule that. i have 2 MAJOR tests to study for. i haven't started yet. I have DMS work that i'm supposed to be constantly working on. I specifically have things to do for tomorrow. The only reason i can post this now is that I called in sick today. it was only the 2nd time ever.  o and by tuesday i have to watch the insider for pd3 class.

Someone looked at my resume and I haven't even had time to fix it up based on their suggestions.  He probably thinks i dont care. I have this reminder in outlook that keeps going off because I keep snoozing it.

The bad part is i cant' work constantly so i have to take small breaks. then i dont get done nearly what i should. 

but to look on the bright side. after this week i have nothing major due for over a week.

2 comments:

  1. kbredxiii (LiveJournal)October 24, 2005 at 11:23 AM

    hehe, this was me last week

    forgot-- halloween costume shopping wednesday after 6pm!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)October 24, 2005 at 1:57 PM

    you were the someone wants me to go shopping with them . but i have 2 things wed night

    ReplyDelete