Friday, December 23, 2005

presents

pb's mom and shawn didn't want to be around because they didnt' buy gifts yet. money didn't clear until today and then they went to go shopping and sat at a light for 10 min w/o moving and decided to return home. They have it rough w/ his disability and her college. Neither has good credit anymore. It was alright they didn't get us anythign but they felt bad. I wanted them to be happy and open what we got htem. It wasnt' much either but it's a fun time. I didn't get pictures of all the presents. There was camera battery troubles. I think i got them opening all of theirs just not pictures of me opening all of mine or pb opening all of his.

PB thought he had his dad's stuff here and mislabeled it but it was stuff to me. his dad opened it. it was a sad time. I said "oops it seems santa got lost on his way and confused"

No comments:

Post a Comment