Sunday, December 18, 2005

sigh

Today I averaged 24% in tips.  I had to clean up throw up and that table only gave me 20%. That kid threw up twice. Once was on teh way to the bathroom.  He was liek 4.  The mom says he always throws up when they go out to eat but she didnt' figure out why. She didnt know if it was from eating too fast or what. It was disgusting.

I will not be able to go to Callie's New Year's Eve party.  I will be working on Mike's and Timmy's Birthdays and the day between. I work at 11 on Jan 1. She originally only gave me Fri and Sun but if i'm coming back just to work I needed more time.

so since i consolidated my loans. they are due 1 month after graduation not 6.  well i guess since i graduation in december they are due in January. Not 1 month after I graduate but one day after since I graduate at the end of the month and they are due Jan 1.  What kind of BS is that?

4 comments:

  1. iamoddd (LiveJournal)December 18, 2005 at 12:15 PM

    I will not be able to go to Callie's New Year's Eve party.

    Wah? No! Sad!



    ...quityourjob?


    (Just kidding. You should still come, though - even if it's late or just for a little bit!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)December 18, 2005 at 12:24 PM

    i will be working in Troy. I wouldnt have to work if I had a job lined up. But i need money and she only gives me weekends and I have car payements and car insurance and rent and credit card bill and cell bill all due before the first week of January. My dad said and he's right in that i'd spend as much in gas as I will be making. But really i'll make more than 50 bucks and also my trip to Niagara Falls for an interview I will drive and i will profit a little there. even though before it would be better in that I would profit a lot. But also my old ball and chain doesnt want to stay at my house that long and if I didnt' have the Jan 5 interview I would have come up a lot earlier than Jan 5. We will have to be at your party in spirit. I will be bored here. :( :( I also work at 11am on Jan 1 so that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)December 18, 2005 at 12:25 PM

    We can come three days early but I dont think that'd work out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iamoddd (LiveJournal)December 18, 2005 at 12:25 PM

    Well, we will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete