Tuesday, December 27, 2005

today so far.

and it's not even 1pm

my day started with my alarm not going off. well i guess it started off w/ my dad's shower waking me up at 6:15. i went back to sleep though. also i only went to bed at 4:30am but i couldtn fall asleep until after 5. then i spent 3 hours waiting for my car to be done. i couldnt call to say to come get me instead of me waiting because somehow i left my cell phone in the car. now i can't find my job offer paperwork and i have NO idea where it coudl be. my dad said i took it at 8am to put it in my room. this was 8am christmas eve when i got back and then i was trying to go to sleep for the night. i thought i left it with him. i checked my room and everyone elses room but timmy's. no idea where it could be. nobody better have hid it to play a trick on me. dave's paperwork is also in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment