Saturday, December 3, 2005

work sucked last night. i thought i'd share that with everyone.  i'm so glad I wont have to do it for very much longer. The new cook messed up a lot of my orders. Table become mad and leave no tip. Then many tables come in right before close. including 10 kids where only half of them ordered. Then big mess and only 1.79 tip and I only managed that much because the one drawer didnt have money in it so i had to walk to the other oen and then they said "dont worry about it" or they walked away so i got to keep their change. Also had to super duper rush to do all my side work at the end of the night. I could rattle on for an hour of all the awfulness that's how bad it sucked.  THe only good thing was Sam was there to help. She's new but it was the first tiem I worked with her. She stayed late to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment