Wednesday, January 18, 2006

the next week

I think i'll be moving next Wed.  Well get the truck Tuesday, packup, leave Wed, Unpack Thurs and return truck. I just learned today my parents will be in atlantic city from Wed - Friday. So my dad can't help unload anything.  THere's no way me and pb will be able to move the couch ourselves. So I dont know if these moving plans will change at all.  I got a call from Westinghouse today and no sign of when I'll be starting. I'm getting poorer by the day here. I still have this apartment until May 15 and have to pay rent on it. I keep getting pictures made and buying scrapbook supplies. Maybe after tomorrow I'll have to pack all that stuff up and get it all ready to move.  I only have 4 or 5 boxes packed so far.

Friday and Saturday I work as production 5-9. Then I'm done working there. I will have to turn in my work shirts. Laura verified that she will actually mail my last paycheck in a reasonable time this time around.

So far Maggie, Kate, and Pat will help us move furniture out to the truck. Too bad I dont have any friends at home to ask to help us unload it somewhere. I really dont want to have to pay $300 for a storage unit for a month. I wish I could store stuff in our house in the dining room for a month. I think the inconvienince is worth it. And maybe throw some of the bigger furniture at Gram's or something.  She even has a garage well have of it that she doenst even use.  That's teh best idea yet. I jsut realized about that garage. Perhaps I should call her tomorrow and ask before asking mommy or daddy. If I wait until Friday I won't have to call her at Aunt Elaine's though.

timmy told me if i find a place where he can donate his hair to cancer patients he'll get it all cut off.  his can't be put into a ponytail and cut to the length they desire. even though if he gets it cut for real every hair will be cutting more than their required 9 inches (sometiems i hear 10 inches.  he's at 9.5 in some areas I spot measured).

today at work Alli thought timmy was a girl. She's gotten tricked by this at least 4 times so far. You'd think she'd learn. And she sees him with PB too. She knows i said "my brother and boyfriend" are coming.

here are pictures of my new supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment