Tuesday, February 28, 2006

sigh

i'm mad. i just calculated my money situation and come march 28 i will be 600 bucks or more short for my bills and this is w/ only paying the min payment on amex cuz i have free interest. also with me workign 40 hours each of the following 2 weeks at chesterfields (that own't happen) .  and payday for those 2 weeks will be march 27 and usually bills should be mailed prior to that cuz they cash them before the 28th. so basically i'm screwed. barb won't let me serve because she says i won't be there long enough. she's crazy. if she even hires anyone knew. i know of 2 other banquet servers who want to be promoted though. but i have actually waitressed before just not with this menu. i could make half a weeks work or more in 1 night in tips. plus if i could just waitress a little even if it was after the payperiod ends i get it right then and i could deposit it in the bank the next day. goosey does owe me $259.15 too. O BOY i just relaized i didnt' account for the $180 gas/electric bill from school.  That is due aroudn the 15th.  grrrrrrr for not getting out of my lease. i've paid 3000 bucks counting rent and gas electric and i still have more gas electric left. 1000 of that is deposit/last months' rent and he's just using deposit to pay the enxt to last month's rent so it's all taken care of already.  right about now foul language would be pouring out if i used it.

my jaw is all sore. this post and the previos math calculations have caused me to grind my teeth.

when i was last at school and there were a bunch of us that went otu to dinner i thought of buyign everyone that helped me move dinner but knew i didnt have money at the time. i'm so glad i didn't do it now. i thought i would have started work by now.

also if i start at westinghouse the pay day is the last of the month.  which is past when all my bills are due.

discover due 3/16, amex 3/19, car insurance and car payment 3/28. also i think about 4/2 i will have a cell bill to pay.  and that gas/electric is due somewhere aroudn when discover is due

**i can't think of the proper mood to describe me now

5 comments:

  1. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)February 28, 2006 at 4:45 PM

    i forgot about my school loans. i hope my dad took care of the one due tomorrow (today)

    ReplyDelete
  2. evilwombat (LiveJournal)March 1, 2006 at 4:12 AM

    I hear ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)March 1, 2006 at 4:56 AM

    I know exactly how you feel. I had to borrow money from my parents to put a deposit on my apartment. I felt awful about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 1, 2006 at 6:23 AM

    to top it off i'm only scheduled about 25 hours next week. that's if i think i might work 12 hours on Saturday. They might try not to let me stay that long though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 1, 2006 at 12:33 PM

    well my dad has already been paying my insurance 300+ a month and I think i owe him about $200. Neither of these fees are included in me being 600 in the hole.

    ReplyDelete