Thursday, February 16, 2006

today's walk

today we had to do a quick walk because of WoW so it was only going ot be 5 min or so. i wore my hoodie. halfway through the walk i told dave the only reason i was wearing it was becuase my shirt and pants didnt' reach. then i took it off and walked with him. about a min later when we were walking back up this car full of teenagers (3 guys and 1 girl) were all looking at me. i decided to look off to the side of the road but those 2 in the back seat definitely turned their heads fully to look at me.  then dave asked if i was making and LJ post about it so now i am. i love this weather. right as the car was coming down the hill i was looking at dave and he looked so cute i locked my arm in his and walked with him. that's waht i was doing when those teenagers saw me.

No comments:

Post a Comment