Thursday, February 16, 2006

weights 'n 'at

the more i lift the worse i am. well i lift almost every other day and i used to be able to do 3 sets of 10 w/ 15 lb weights and now i can't even get past 5 on the first set. last week i could do 8. what is going on here?

i can do more pushups than before. i never do more than 10 at a time unless i do the cheating knee ones. i am also better at doing more crunches before feeling it. i dont like that, though, becuase i have to keep doing more.

i've been wanting a ceaser salad since i was at Giant Eagle tonight, but I dont like ceaser dressing or croutons. the only ingredients to a ceaser salad is the romaine lettuce, cheese, dressing, and croutons. maybe i want to start liking it. i do not know. 

i have so much reading to do now I dont seem to be reading at all.

Today at the meat market some lady came up to my mom and asked her how she's doing and then later my mom asked me if i had any idea who that lady was. Neither of us did.

Please note I need a better picture of my muscles but it's really hard to take one of myself I learned. This picture was taken October 19, 2005. That is my left arm. It was smaller back then. Nowadays it can handle more than my right arm. Note first paragraph to note that it's not that my left arm is getting way better it's that my right arm is getting worse. i want to join a real gym but i dont have the money and then at westinghouse they have a gym on site and it's pretty cheap so i'd want to wait.

2 comments:

  1. russsss (LiveJournal)February 17, 2006 at 12:12 PM

    I like ceaser salads. They are the only kind of salads I'll eat. I order mine with extra dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)February 17, 2006 at 12:32 PM

    i would order mine with dressing on teh side. i like minimal dressing anytime i use dressing.

    ReplyDelete