Wednesday, February 22, 2006

weird

i'm kind of depressed. my mom has driven me crazy today. she has gotten so excited and keeps blabbing about things. she's gotten happy. i can't stand it. she thinks i dont know what i'm doing. she's insane. i was happier before. now she thinks i will have money*  she is insane. i probably wont even get a paycheck for 4 weekends (3 and a half weeks) because that is probably how the payperiod will end up.

* i went back ot work at chesterfields to cure boredom and have some money but mailnly to get my mom off my back.

4 comments:

  1. tenroaches (LiveJournal)February 22, 2006 at 2:57 PM

    She gets excited over stupid stuff. If I'd tell her I woke up before noon on a weekend, and she paid attention to my talking, she'd say "THAT'S GREAT! YOU TURNED OVER A NEW LEAF!" I can't stand her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)February 22, 2006 at 3:02 PM

    you better nto tell her about this or she'll refuse to talk to me and make me miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kbredxiii (LiveJournal)February 24, 2006 at 12:15 AM

    Oh no! chesterfields is bad for your foot

    but mom's can certainly get annoying at times :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)February 24, 2006 at 1:48 AM

    i mainly went back to get out of the house to be away from her craziness. not only is chesterfields bad for my foot but 3 days ago for only a few hours i wore not my new balance special shoes and then my foot was swollen for 2 days and hurt to walk.

    ReplyDelete