Tuesday, February 28, 2006

work tonight

chesterfields is up to their old crap again and i got there and they didn't need me. they had called someone else in. they called off jenn. but i was working for jenn and they forgot.  i was also on their schedule for 11 today . i was never informed of this. i'm also on for 11 tomorrow. i didn't know this. i only learned this when barb  asked me if i could come in early. i said "i'm not scheduled" then she said "it has you on it right here" and showed me and that's where i learned i was on today at 11 too. so now i'm going in at 9 tomorrow and working until 2.  i also asked her about waitressing and she said i wont be there long enough. grrr.

2 comments:

  1. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)February 28, 2006 at 9:47 AM

    Denny's used to pull that crap with the schedule. I didn't show up once cuz I wasn't on the schedule. I think someone was erasing and writing in other people's stuff. The manager started typing up the schedules and we didn't have that problem anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)February 28, 2006 at 1:01 PM

    their schedule is typed but i wasn't on it back then so i was penciled in but when I was told my schedule they didnt have the other schedule in front of them. then john wrote it down on the phone log. then he added it later to the schedule barb keeps in her office. apparently he can't transpose correctly.

    ReplyDelete