Wednesday, March 1, 2006

dinner

around 6 somethign I could smell dinner but i was exhaused so i decided to go to sleep until dinner was ready. usually it's ready for eating around 7 but sometiems earlier if she knows my dad will be home earlier. well now it's 8:37 and I was never called for dinner. i think they must be mad at me now thinking I should know or something. now i'm afraid to go up. i only ate breakfast at 4 and I didnt eat much so I would be hungry for dinner.
i napped 2 days ago so then I was not tired and couldnt fall asleep. then i was tired so i napped yesterday and then i couldnt fall asleep. then i got 4 hours of sleep so then i wanted to nap today.  at least i don't have to wake up early tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. russsss (LiveJournal)March 1, 2006 at 11:43 AM

    what happened to lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 1, 2006 at 12:32 PM

    well it would be my lunch but it was dinner for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. russsss (LiveJournal)March 1, 2006 at 1:01 PM

    So if that was your lunch, will you be skipping dinner tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 2, 2006 at 1:13 AM

    well normally i won't be but i didn't get to eat w/ the family for their dinner so then i had my lunch at 9pm and i never ate again last night.

    ReplyDelete