Friday, March 24, 2006

my room

i went through 2 drawers in my chest of drawers (i emptied one a week ago). so that's 3 out of 5 done there. I only briefly touched 2 of 6 on my dresser. i looked at my lingerie chest and 2 are good and i emptied one. one is half full but the stuff in there will stay since i don't have another spot for them. that leaves 2 drawers left. but i probably won't touch either of those two drawers.

i took old folders and school stuff off my bookshelf and put them in the box i started to fill from emptying a few drawers. so now that box is full and i can put most of my books that were lying around in the hutch. the box is too full so I just slid it in to Mikey's room.
I want to clean off my furniture and clean off my floor before I work monday.  This is a very UNREALISTIC goal. I will update my progress and see how close to the original goal I get. My more realistic goal is to clean off the junk from my floor and my dresser. This allows me ot pack stuff on the desk even more while cleaning. My bed is pretty full at the moment. I have a stack of clothes in good condition that I'm debating giving to goodwill. I have all these pajama pants I don't wear anymore. I don't know if they sell them at goodwill anyway. If anyone wants them they can have them. They are all men's pants. I think size medium. I had to buy men's pants for length but they were still kind of short. I can find pictures of them if anyone really cares.

4 comments:

  1. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)March 26, 2006 at 10:46 AM

    I'd like to see them. I like pj pants. Are you cleaning for any particular reason?

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 26, 2006 at 11:41 AM

    so when i start work it's neat and organized and when i have to move i don't have to double go through anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 26, 2006 at 11:41 AM

    i'll save the pants for you to check out

    ReplyDelete
  4. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)March 26, 2006 at 12:26 PM

    cool beans. I probably won't be home until after disney world in may.

    ReplyDelete