Saturday, October 28, 2006

headaches

background info: from as early as i can remember utnil i went ot college i only got 3 headaches (i can tell you about them if you want). in college i got a few more. sophomore year i even had one that lasted about 2 weeks.

now everyday for the past week i've had a headache. i quit taking medicine for them. what is causing my headaches? sometimes in teh past week it's been what i thought might be a sinus headeache (right at my forhead) and now it's higher than that that hurts.

3 comments:

  1. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)October 29, 2006 at 1:47 AM

    head on. apply directly to the forhead. head on. apply directly to the forhead. head on. apply directly to the forhead.

    I get headaches when I'm super sick. I also get sinus headaches. It's good to not take medicine for them if you get them a lot. If I were you, I'd take some tylenol or aspren since you won't get used to the drugs.

    You might be getting headaches from stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)October 29, 2006 at 1:50 AM

    my mom said the same thing...about stress

    then i started getting a cold and she said sometimes she used to get a headache before she got hit with a cold.

    also 2 of those headache days i was flying and dealing w/ airports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous (LiveJournal)October 29, 2006 at 3:38 AM

    Sounds like stress to me. You've had a full plate this week.

    ReplyDelete