Monday, October 16, 2006

oi

i'm such a loser that i'm more depressed at home than at work.

I think somethign is wrong with me but i dont know if it's good or bad.   Twice in 2 weeks I start sneezing and feel really sick and blow my nose and then 20 minutes later I'm cured. the good part is i did not get a full out cold for days and days but the bad part is why did i feel so sick for that short period of time.

today i ripped off part of my lip. well the dried skin. but you know how it's all dry and comes off easy and then you are at the point when it's not dry/dead and the last yank is the hard part. well that last yank today caused my lip to bleed for an hour and fifteen minutes. about an hour into it i researched on the internet and a few sites i looked at (all the ones i looked at but only a few sites) all said to see a dr if your lip bleeds for more than 15 minutes. it hindered my work for an hour becuase it is hard to type and hold a kleenex onto your lip. it was a pretty stead blead. if i didn't have a kleenex on it for a second there was a huge bubble of blood. then the lip rebled 4 times during the next 3 hours of work. it only lasted a few minutes those times though. of all days for me to run out of kleenexes at work. i walked to pb's cube a few times and grabbed a bunch of his, but i still ran out. it didn't help that i also sneezed a bunch of times.

also i have a gut. i'm sick of people telling me i don't. so i'm posting some gut pictures.

There are some before-ish and then now pictures.last year i had a little gut. i've never had a "flat" stomach but now i can't fit into my pants. if i eat i unbutton my jeans and unzip them.
Sept. 6, 2005
Sept 22, 2005
February 12, 2006
Sept 9, 2006
my birthday gut

note i did not resize the pictures so there is no significance to my huge gut picture being the biggest picture on the page. some might think that some old pictures i'm standing and in the new ones i'm sitting so i'll get a pic of me standing.
Sept 9, 2006. it is hard to tell because i'm in black but you can see how my stomach bulges out. too bad my butt isn't in this picture. my mom has told me from pictures that it looked like my gut was bigger than my gut.

9 comments:

  1. rukkyg (LiveJournal)October 16, 2006 at 9:49 AM

    you used to be hot. what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)October 16, 2006 at 9:52 AM

    at least somebody agrees with me (well i dont know if i was ever hot but i'm sure different now.)

    oh and i think you happened. not eating real food and also never eating leftovers so i dont even want to cook becuase i end up with 8 meals of leftovers to eat and i can't eat that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rukkyg (LiveJournal)October 16, 2006 at 9:54 AM

    l2xrsize

    ReplyDelete
  4. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)October 16, 2006 at 9:56 AM

    you won't go to the gym with me and i'm still too new at this one that it's scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)October 16, 2006 at 11:06 AM

    Once I graduate and have time and can afford it, I'll go to the gym with you. I won't take pictures, but someday you gotta see my gut. It's really really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kbredxiii (LiveJournal)October 16, 2006 at 11:21 AM

    This post just makes me laugh, I can't think of too many ppl who would willingly take pictures of their gut, much less post them online :-p

    I hope that you being sick for such a short time means you are gettting immunity, though I don't quite understand how that would make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)October 16, 2006 at 11:32 AM

    there are more gut pictures here

    ReplyDelete
  8. mags114 (LiveJournal)October 16, 2006 at 11:47 AM

    You arent fat thats winter insulation and girls are suppose to have a little extra.... I hope your lip gets better. Your entry made me sad... Have you been knitting? thats a fun activity to do instead of tv or while watching tv if thats a must hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)October 16, 2006 at 11:51 AM

    actually my lip pulls if i stretch it at all. there is no give ot it. they've been so dry lately and i cant' find my good chapstick.

    ReplyDelete