Friday, October 6, 2006

ow

my swollen tongue still hurts. when i try to eat, the pain is so bad that it almost makes me want to pass out. it is a constant pain. when i talk my words are slurred. at work today 2 different people had to ask "what" when i was talking to them. I only talked to 3 people and one was PB. he's pretty good at deciphering me. many people were on vacation today at work. so pb and i decided to join the crowd and we took a half day vacation. the tongue and my cold were my main reason but i didnt' think i was sick enough to use a sick day.yet i thought i was too sick to get work done.

also i'm still getting lightheaded. it's not to the extreme as it was on 9/20 but when i stand talking to people at work after a few minutes i spend most of my time trying to stand and not fall over than paying attention to what they are saying. this isn't good when i am actually trying to get real work help. that was also why i wasn't getting any work done today. i can't remember all teh stuff uri told me for how to check what i was doing and make sure it was ok for this one thing and then if i twasn't do this other thing. i couldnt figure out how to check it so i was trying to do this other thing but i couldn't figure that out either.

No comments:

Post a Comment