Sunday, October 8, 2006

updates

i'm getting a headache. i think it's because i stopped watching TV. I better get back to that. Boy was it joyous to read LJ posts though.

My tongue is only a little bit swollen today. If i try really hard, I can speak almost perfectly.

I bought thread today so now i can fix 2 of pb's shirts and my suit coat (those buttons have been held on by pins for a year on October 13). I'm still not fixing PB's pants but now there is thread for HIM to do it.

It was hotter today than I thought it would be.

I also bought a hook so now i can hang up my robe. i almost bought a desk chair at staples but then the seat wouldn't raise high enough for my liking so i decided against all chairs. I spent a total of 6.59 today.

I watched some Scrapbooking shows that my mom taped for me. On the one show they were amking this silly ice cream cone out of paper. well that made me want kerbers. we went to kerber's. Oh how yummy. i also bought orange drink. too bad i forgot my orange drink at my parents house. i also watched "flip that house" and i was getting so addicted. i had to leave between shows so i didn't end up staying utnil 3am when they stopped showing episodes.

oh the reason i originally went ot my parents house was to go to a home show with my mom. we went to 1 in north huntingdon. the house was $500,000 and we kept finding things we didnt like about it. i think i'm going ot have a hard time finding a house i like when i buy a house. the basement was "finished" it was so funny. it was carpeted up to pipes coming out of the floor for a basement bathroom. how stupid is that. there were a lot of outlets in the basement but there was no cable jack. how stupid is that. the master bedroom walk in closet was as big as timmy's room at home. the bathroom was crazy. the rest of the bedrooms weren't that big but they did have semi nice closets.

No comments:

Post a Comment