Sunday, January 14, 2007

i finally bought a desk chair. i hope it is easy to put together and that it's comfortable. i also got new toner for my printer. it's getting low.
I bought one of those containers with wheels and an extended handle today at Joann fabrics for my scrapbooking paper. They didn’t have any in black except the $100 one. So I got a purple one for 35. It comes with one of those organizer things like you had w/ all your scissors and stuff in it. I found a stamp set with a 3.97 clearance tag on it. I was excited. Then I get up there and the cashier tells me it’s not on sale and she doesn’t know how the tag got on there. I should have argued that it’s on there so I should get it for that price, but I just told her to forget about it.

I also went to the Big Lots in Greensburg. They had light pink and orange textured in the 20 pack. They had pretty white paper with small multi-colored stars 20sheets for $2. I bought 1 of them.

i still have my scrapbooking in the car form yesterday. it's hard work to carry it upstairs w/ a knee that is constantly in pain.

11 comments:

  1. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)January 14, 2007 at 7:24 AM

    I got one of those carrying things from santa. I love having it. It makes things so much easier.

    House's knee is constantly in pain as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)January 14, 2007 at 8:05 AM

    i thought it was like his thigh that was in pain.

    at the scrapbooking thing i was at yesterday i was very jealous of everyone w/ their carrying cases. also what my paper was in carryign it tore up my pinky that it burns and i've been putting peroixde then neosporin and a bandiad. that was the last straw. i've wanted one but when i go w/ a coupon i always had the intent on buying something else. and i wasn't going to buy the bag or the something else at full price. but i dont usually travel (or i didn't used to) so i always chose other thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)January 14, 2007 at 8:07 AM

    oh and i never get scrapbooking things or crafty things from santa unless Lori goes shopping with santa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)January 15, 2007 at 12:03 AM

    There's one episode that explains it all. There was something wrong with his knee that didn't get fixed in time so now his whole upper leg hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)January 15, 2007 at 12:04 AM

    I guess it helps to have a mom who works at a craft store. She's good at getting that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)January 15, 2007 at 1:05 AM

    i remember that episode. they also showed his leg. but i forgot the details i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)January 15, 2007 at 1:05 AM

    my mom told me yesterday that if she ever ejoys looking at scrapbooks that i should shoot her because she went crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)January 15, 2007 at 1:47 AM

    My mom doesn't enjoy looking at scrapbooks. She just knew that I needed/wanted a case.

    ReplyDelete
  9. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)January 15, 2007 at 3:30 AM

    my mom thinks all things that deal w/ scrapbooking are stupid and she wouldn't waste her money on them. she said cross stitching is different because people see that on the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)January 15, 2007 at 3:44 AM

    People see scrapbooks in books. Does she have no photo albums?

    ReplyDelete
  11. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)January 15, 2007 at 6:48 AM

    she also hates photo albums. she even hates pictures being saved on the computer.back when she had a film camera she'd have 2 Christmases on the same roll.

    ReplyDelete