Sunday, March 4, 2007

busy Sunday

it's been so busy that i didn't even get a chance to watch my 5 hours of the Young and the Restless or wash the light loads.

after Bowl for Kids' sake i went to H&M with timmy. he's too fat for that stuff. he's so fat that he wears sweatpants everyday. then he was running late for his dinner for mauri's birthday so he had to drop me off at my parents house. either he would take me home after dinner, my parents would take me home, or pb would come pick me up. well pb was busy working on mywebsite and wasn't hungry so he couldnt decide. finally he decided he'd go out to eat and pick me up as soon as timmy got back to take me home. then we compromised and timmy just met pb at mcd's on 22. he was going to horse's mom's to visit the dogs on the way home. then pb and i went to pugliano's. their parking lot was so packed that we parked in what wasnt' a parking spot. but the dining room was almsot empty. they were having some huge party i guess. the food was good. i ate to much. i only ate about 1/2 my meal. well i ate the angel hair and one piece of chicken. pb ate 2 of my pieces of chicken. neither of us ate the mushrooms or crap mixed with the muschrooms. those vegetables took up about 1/3 the plate. so maybe i only ate 1/3 of my meal or less.

and now i'm home about to change into sweatpants cuz my jeans are too tight.

4 comments:

  1. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)March 8, 2007 at 6:38 AM

    Howsa come you don't have all your pictures up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 8, 2007 at 9:05 AM

    all what pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. elcaminogirl (LiveJournal)March 9, 2007 at 12:47 AM

    A lot of days don't have pictures with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 9, 2007 at 6:08 AM

    i didn't take one that day if there is no picture. but if it is sometime since February 18 then I haven't uploaded those from my camera yet.

    ReplyDelete