Saturday, March 10, 2007

my to do list for today

mop bathroom floors
call Pugliano's
load pictures from my camera to the computer
load pictures from pb's camera to my computer
rename old files on my calendar site
update calendar website pictures
make links to old calendars prettier
put last week's laundry away
update weight graph, perhaps make it graph only a specific year at a time.
move all scrapbooking from the den to the scrapbooking room
clean off my desk
unload the dishwasher
vacuum the den and master bedroom
visit gram
go to sam's club to buy candy for work
laundry -first load is in the washer
sew pb's coat
sew the button on pb's blue shirt
visit Pugliano's

it's in my awqay message. i keep maxing out my characters i'm allowed to use. i add stuff as i come up with it and cross stuff out as i complete them. right now i have the first 8 complete

1 comment: