Friday, March 23, 2007

new plan

here's what i'm going to do. i'm going to make a new link to my website of my workouts and when i did them. then i'd feel like people would tell if i was slacking so then i won't slack. i will try to post as many details as possible. would anyone even look at said site? if nobody will look at it that i know maybe i won't post it because people who jsut search for my name on the internet will come up with my site and think i'm crazy/weird with my clothes calendar, my weight graph, and then a workout calendar. well maybe i am weird so everyone should just know that right away. callie made me a workout schedule but then when i got out my scrapbooking it took over my lifting area and i kind of stopped. i need to clean that back up.

give me your input on my new site idea or even workout idea and also ideas for workouts to build back up to get back into shape.
I'm typing the following so i can start the site with a few things of exercising so it doesn't just start with one days worth. i won't get to start making it until Sunday
earlier today:
7 min elliptical sort of thing
8 min on bike

yesterday: half hour walk around north campus (PB speed)

Tuesday: about 3 minutes walk then drove to a park and walked 12-15 minutes (I forget) at Boyce park

No comments:

Post a Comment