Friday, April 6, 2007

weirdness

i have a 9am hair appointment. this would require me waking up at 8ish. well i had a dream that i was going ot idlewild and driving everyone else and i told everyone a certain time. then i ended up sleeping in 4 hours. well this woke me up out of fear the same thing would happen to my hair appointment. i looked over and did note that my alarms weren't even set. i remember setting one last night. well i guess i remember incorrectly. then i couldnt even fall back to sleep. i tried forever. so i'm just up now.

also in the night i was hot and pb kept trying ot lay w/ his arm on me. that made me hotter. also in the night at one point he stole my pillow. i woke him up to tell him and he said somethign about me being crazy and then i pointed to the pillow he was hugging and he said "oh" and put it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment