Saturday, July 21, 2007

Angie came today and we made great cards. Actually one she made was cooler because she saw how mine was set up and we decided it wasn’t pretty so she altered the plan slightly

Then I went and dropped off the rest of the silk flowers at the florist. They were so busy. I didn’t get to talk to the main lady, Liz, so I had to give the message to another lady. I better call next week to verify that Liz knows what flowers go with what.

Then I tried to go to gram’s to get her mixing bowl she said I could have. Well my relatives must have heard how we break in through the basement (well we told them) so then they blocked the door from basement to kitchen so I couldn’t get up there. I was so mad. after I left I realized there was another door I could have sneaked in. that door is about 1.5 feet wide. There’s no way they thought to block that one off. i better not say anything though or they might block it off too. my parents are supposed to get a key but they don't get it to him

Then I got carried away at Pat Catan’s and bought tons of cool stuff. but it is really cool and some of the stuff was very similar to what i was going to order from stampin up. but then it was like 1/3 the price

No comments:

Post a Comment