Friday, September 7, 2007

some updates

i have a new computer. i dont know how to use it. i dont know where to start. i dont know how to install anything or use anything that it has on it. silly macs.

also i need a second mouse pad. ok i just stole dave's he's downstairs anyway.

in the same day i was told i was gettin fat and i was told i was looking skinnier. (2 different people)

we need to go grocery shopping and have food in this house.

i have so many things on my to do list. and these aren't simple tasks. they will take forever to do. grrr.


how much heat does a mac generate. it's really hot in this room.

if anyone knows anything about macs and would like to tell me anything at all even basic things that one should figure out by playing, you can go ahead and tell me. i'd like to hear it.

also i keep hitting the space bar when i don't mean it. i attempt to fix all the spaces but here and at work it is pretty annoying.

4 comments:

  1. russsss (LiveJournal)September 8, 2007 at 8:27 AM

    The only kind of Mac I like is a BigMac.

    Did work give you this mac or did you pay for it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)September 8, 2007 at 9:03 AM

    i paid for it. macs are good for pictures and videos and i still have my old computer. but i haven't had the time to figure out how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. russsss (LiveJournal)September 8, 2007 at 9:45 AM

    Well, it'll be interesting to see which you prefer in a year. I'm not saying that I'm right with my own decisions. I just can't afford to buy a brand new mac to compare it with my pc right now, and I've never had problems with any pc to make me want to switch.

    I'm curious, why did you decide to go with a mac? was it just the graphics or were there other reasons? Did a pro-mac person convince you to switch? If so, for what reasons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)September 8, 2007 at 10:05 AM

    i wanted to edit my wedding video and i know from hearing people over the years that macs are good at that. and then i remembered people saying hwo macs are better w/ pics and videos. like i know when mike was at a rally his friend was able to take a picture of the points when he was in it. but on a pc you can't. you can't screen shot a video at all. but when i actually decided to order one nobody did any convincing. dave did say a good mac is way cheaper than a good pc. then i figured i'd give something new a try. if only i had my camera then i'd take a picture of my set up now w/ 2 computers on my desk.

    ReplyDelete