Sunday, September 23, 2007

today i went to joann fabrics and then michaels. neither had what i wanted. i had to go to pat catan's. they had what i wanted. they had 2 versions of what i wanted. time to try it out.

russ might like this story: so i own 4 cds. 3 of them timmy made for me. out of hte 3 timmy made for me 2 are scratched and songs skip on them and i just have to skip to the next song. so half my cds don't play properly.

today i realized (but i may have realized this before but forgot) that my jeans that got the hole/tear in them are in fact the newest jeans i have. they are from the gap. my other jeans are all from express. so does express make better clothes or did i like my gap jeans more and wear them more?

so i never got my form from the dmv to go get my picture taken for my new license. i have a week. i guess tomorrow i should call. ugh. i hope i don't forget.

1 comment:

  1. russsss (LiveJournal)September 28, 2007 at 5:55 AM

    haha yep, i hate cds. some cds work in some cd players, some don't. some cds don't work anywhere due to light scratches. they're harder to deal with than tapes. you can have a bag full of tapes. can't do that with cds.

    and any tape of mine will play in any tape player.

    CDs are junk, and are on their way out.

    ReplyDelete